What is Reiki?
Reiki is an ancient healing art from Japan which was rediscovered in
the 19th century by Dr. Mikao Usui.
Reiki means universal life energy. The space which is surrounding us - the universe.
It is filled with endless and inexhaustible energy. It is this universal, original and creative force
and source of energy that also gets us alive. Reiki is a natural healing energy,
and it flows in a powerful and concentrated form through the hands of the Reiki practitioner.
The practitioner will direct this energy only as a channel of the universal life energy.
Further, it will give no personal power revoked, but on the contrary, it will be strengthened at the same time and also enriched energy.
The word Reiki is made of two Japanese words “ Rei “ which means “ God’s wisdoms or the Higher Power” and “ Ki “ which is “ life force energy “. So Reiki is a spiritual life force energy which is transmitted by a trained practitioner who will lay their healing hands to allow this healing energy to flow through us. A treatment feels like a wonderful glowing radiance that flows through and around you. Reiki treats the whole person including body, emotions, mind and spirit creating many beneficial effects that include relaxation and feelings of peace, security and wellbeing. Many have reported miraculous results.
It requires only the initiations and the power transmission during the training seminar by a duly authorised Reiki Master. Reiki give a very positive effect which will enhance and amplify your inner energy. It helps by drawing negative energy out of the person’s energy field. Your energy are cleared and reprogrammed by this therapy. Gemstones, sound, or aromatherapy can also be added to potent and enhance the healing effect.
- Reiki supports medical treatment, it affects all places where touched by hands. Reiki hands radiate anywhere, anytime healing energy are transmitted. Therefore, Reiki is also particularly helpful and supportive for all people who practice the healing professions, such as doctors, nurses, physiotherapists and yoga teachers.
- Reiki brings the body, mind and spirit into balance and works on all levels: physical, mental, emotional and spiritual.
- Reiki promotes self-healing, invigorates the body and mind, dissolves blockages, represents the harmony restored.
- Stress reduction
- Boost creativity and increase energy level
- Stimulate brain and improved the sense of well-being
- Relief discomfort & pain
- Support of recovery process
How Reiki heals?
The body is actually energy that vibrates at a certain frequency and all its frequencies have their own flow and vibration patterns.
Emotions are a direct response to our thoughts or judgment in connection with people or situations. Because they distort the natural frequencies in its original vibration, negative thoughts or judgments are perceived as tight or uncomfortable.
If anger, resentment or sadness is accumulated in the body, the so called soul wound can trigger and develop tumours or other unknown disease.
Since Reiki is a very high frequency energy field, it can therefore penetrate the dense blockages, and dissolve the discomfort over time.
Can Reiki be harmful?
No. Reiki is not given "in person", but is transmitted via the therapist through the Reiki channel, so that the universal energy can flow through. Its is no more personal but universal energy field.
The mind & body instinctively knows exactly what he needs and the power is automatically directed to where it is most urgently needed.
Reiki Practitioner certification Level 1 : ( taught in both English & German )
In this certification course, you will learn what Reiki is, where it comes from and how to use it. You will be trained to open and activate Reiki healing energy so that you are now practice on yourself and others.
A brief overview of the course content:
• The meaning and history of Reiki
• The 5 Reiki principles
• Special meditation technique will be taught
• Various Reiki techniques with Chakra balancing and harmonizing
• Practical exercises for yourself and others
You will receive a Reiki certificate as well as working manual.
For more information on your healing or training, please email us at :